Windows 10 Performance Issues
By now many Windows users has downloaded the new Windows 10 and some of them is having a very bad sluggish performance in Windows 10 either due to their PC specs , or windows related drivers we still are not sure what is wrong exactly and why SOME users are having this issues despite having good PC SPEC however.. we found you simple solution that will help you speed up your Windows 10 sluggish performance :
- Launch Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, just go to the Search field at the top-right of the window and type Performance. Then hit Enter.
- Once the results popup, just choose “Adjust the appearance and performance of windows.” This menu can also be accessed by right-clicking on My Computer and then choosing Properties from the context menu.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click Change key in the Virtual Memory section.
- Now uncheck the option: “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.”
- Select the drive (default C: drive) where Windows 10 is installed and then choose Custom Size > change Initial Size and Maximum Size to the recommended values by Windows.
- Then click Set and then hit OK to save the settings. Finally, reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
IF the problem persist and your system still slow we will have to proceed in STEP 2 FIX
Disable Shadow and Animation Effects
- Open System > Properties > Advanced system settings. Now click on Settings available under Performance
- Under the Visual Effects make sure all the options are unchecked that are showing in yellow color (highlight)
Quick Tips: You can also select Adjust for best performance option to apply this tweak instantly.
Disable Unnecessary Services
- Right Click the Windows ICON on the left corner > Computer Management.
- From the List choose > Services and Applications > Services
Note: Please do some research on internet before disabling any services in Windows 10.
Here is the safe list of services to remove :
- Diagnostic Policy Service
- Distributed Link Tracking Client
- IP Helper,Offline Files
- Program Compatibility Assistant Service
- Portable Device Enumerator Service
- Print Spooler (If you don’t have a printer)
- Remote Registry
- Secondary Logon and Security Center
That it for now, you are done we hope your computer became faster by following these steps ! these information was brought to you around the web to help you work on your Windows 10 OS smoothly and with ease !